mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Hello again !
As mentionned before I said that i'll talk about my home town, Tangier.
So it is the closest moroccan city to Europe and it is in its growth peak: malls, buildings and other structures are being built or extended. The city has many touristic sites and the most famous of all are the hercules caves. Google it, guaranteed surprise. Tangier has also a lot of fantastic beaches and a large variety of them. The city is very historical and preserve its past, by conserving its ancient city that is centuries old. Unfortunatly, people need to be more open-minded and respectfuk over the nature because after all, it's our city, country and makes our pride.

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi, I looked up the Hercules caves and they are so pretty I would love to see them in person. Your city sounds great and I would love to travel and see it all. I agree with you that nature and historical monuments should be respected and preserved because it is part of the city and helps shape the characteristics. If you could travel any where in the world where would you go?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey pleased to know that we share the same way of thinking.
    If i could travel anywhere in the world it's probably be Tokyo, New York or Fortuna to meet the people we're talking to! How about you ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I really want to go to Australia because there are so many awesome animals there. I would also like to see the Hercules caves that you mentioned.

      Supprimer
    2. I really want to go to Australia because there are so many awesome animals there. I would also like to see the Hercules caves that you mentioned.

      Supprimer